2. When you laugh, you learn to chuck your fears out the window.
3. If everyone laughed, we’d be one step closer to world peace.
4. It unites the family, you and your gal pals, and even you and that boy you’re eyeing like no other activity can.
5. It boosts the immune system. Literally, it’s actual medicine for the body.
6. LOLs teach you to lighten up. Life doesn’t have to be so serious 24/7.
7. It’s good for the heart. On all accounts- physically and emotionally.
8. Knowing how to laugh from the heart makes you more attractive.
9. ROTFL-ing relaxes you and squeezes the nerves out of your system.
10. Laughing at yourself even through your ugliest cry ever can lift a woeful mood. And anyone who’s ever been sad knows that even the lightest lift helps.
*Your kisses should last at least six seconds
*Hug each other
*Feed each other grapes
*Stick a love note in his/her lunch pack
*Send funny cards or love cards via snail mail or e-mail
*Learn to give a good foot massage
*Wash each others hair
*Smile at each other
*Grab your partner and dance spontaneously at the music on radio
*Make eye contact when you talk
*Hold each other hands
*Leave a wonderful tone message’s on their phones
*Leave a little love notes in an unexpected places
*Ask each other about their day
*Listen to each other 100%
*Text a love note
*Give a one minute shoulder massage
*Say thank you
*Say your welcome
*Be interested in what your partner is doing
*Tell a joke
*Cook a romantic dinner for both of you
*Burn or compile a CD with the favorite love songs of your partner
*Post a photo in a refrigerator or bathroom mirror of your sweet memories together
*Say I Love You in a different way everyday
There are a lot of things you can do to show your affection to a love one. The trick is that you should be creative and it should be unique :) <3