2. When you laugh, you learn to chuck your fears out the window.
3. If everyone laughed, we’d be one step closer to world peace.
4. It unites the family, you and your gal pals, and even you and that boy you’re eyeing like no other activity can.
5. It boosts the immune system. Literally, it’s actual medicine for the body.
6. LOLs teach you to lighten up. Life doesn’t have to be so serious 24/7.
7. It’s good for the heart. On all accounts- physically and emotionally.
8. Knowing how to laugh from the heart makes you more attractive.
9. ROTFL-ing relaxes you and squeezes the nerves out of your system.
10. Laughing at yourself even through your ugliest cry ever can lift a woeful mood. And anyone who’s ever been sad knows that even the lightest lift helps.